A few months ago I realized I had developed a slight “addiction” to energy drinks. Some days I was buying 3 or 4 of them. I knew deep down they weren’t very good for me but that didn’t stop me from continuing to drink them.
The media definitely didn’t help me feel any better about my addiction & cravings…
There HAS to be a better alternative right???
YES!! I found it!!! :D
A company based in Arizona called Vemma manufactures a HEALTHY energy drink. I know, I know… how can it be? It is though
Check this out
- 80 mg of natural caffeine
- Refreshing, lightly carbonated tropical flavor
- Low natural sugar content
- Unique blend of energy-enhancing ingredients
- 12 full-spectrum vitamins
- Over 65 major, trace and ultra-trace plant-sourced minerals
- Powerful superjuice with mangosteen and aloe phytonutrients
- No gluten
- No artificial flavors or colors
I’m going to order a case and see what it tastes like….
UPDATE: Wow, this stuff is awesome! It ends up costing about the same as a Red Bull but holy smokes it’s so much better tasting (and it’s good for you). I’m going to look into their business opportunity I like this stuff so much LOL